Wilson Transformer Company’s teams are well equipped to respond to the full range of transformer upgrade, maintenance and repair requirements. Leading the industry with the quality and quantity of our fluid processing and vacuum equipment. Our fleet includes rapid response oil/vacuum trucks, large portable vacuum processing plants, and purpose-built test vans with specialist test equipment.
We are very experienced in working with power transformers of any make or age, including upgrade, repair & refurbishment works at site or in factory. This work often involves undertaking projects in very tight time-frames in order to reduce the impact on the customer.
Typical upgrade, repair & refurbishment services include:
- Factory based repairs, refurbishments and rating upgrades
- Specialist provider of major and minor on-site repair and refurbishment services up to 500kV
- Supply and install systems for oil preservation and passive on-line moisture management
- Design and install replacement or upgraded wiring and control systems
- Supply and retro-fill Envirotemp FR3, an environmentally friendly alternative fluid to mineral oil
- Supply and fitment of on-line monitoring and management systems for local or remote monitoring and control